A look into my world

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Getting Bigger

I have really grown in the last couple of weeks.  Mommy actually had to put away all of my newborn clothing, which made her kind of sad.  But, now I can fit into a lot more of my cute 3 month size of clothing, so she is having more fun picking out my outfits.  Now that I am 5 weeks old, I am smiling a lot more, and even starting to babble a little.  Mommy thinks that as I am getting older, I am looking more like daddy.  Apparently, I have his eyes.  You can kind of see it in the first and last pictures.

One of the cute 3 month outfits I can now fit into.

Smiling : )

Me and Gil hangin' out on the couch. 
He thinks that the boppy with the quit on it is his. 
He is just waiting for me to leave, so he can hop in.

Me and my cheeks. See how they hang?

UPDATE:
See, I was right about Gil taking over the boppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment