A look into my world

Friday, October 1, 2010

3 Weeks Old

I am now three weeks old, can you believe it?  Everyone says that I am starting to fill out, meaning that my cheeks are getting chubbier.  If I am anything like my mommy when she was a baby, they will get much chubbier in the months to come.  Here are some pictures of me and my chubby cheeks.

I love my boppy!

Overalls and Mary Jane socks.
  
Being cute on my boppy.

Check out that chub!

 I am no longer in the newborn size of diapers.  Here I am hanging out in my new size 1 diapers.  I still fill them up pretty well : )

Mommy caught me trying to change the channel, while I was sleeping.  I can be pretty sneaky.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute...she's going to seem so big the next time I see her :) Tell her I'm excited to hang out with her mommy on her first night out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete