A look into my world

Friday, October 22, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Last night mommy and daddy carved pumpkins for Halloween and decided that they wanted to try and put me in a pumpkin.  It worked okay, until I fell completely in the pumpkin and they had to pull me out by my shirt sleeves.  Here are a few cute pics that they snapped of me in the pumpkin and a few more of me in my Halloween outfit. 



Whoops, baby in the pumpkin!

Baby next to pumpkin is a better idea.

So cute it's scary : )

Cat butt!

2 comments:

  1. When I get back to Florida, and carve my pumpkin, I wish with all my heart that you would pop right out and I could give you lots of hugs and kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you fell IN the pumpkin! But that's an awfully cute shirt you're wearing :)

    ReplyDelete