A look into my world

Thursday, October 7, 2010

4 Weeks Old

Today I am 4 weeks old.  I celebrated in a couple of ways.  I had my first diaper blowout at 6 am while mommy was feeding me.  Then, later this morning while mommy was waiting for the bath to fill up, and holding me without a diaper, I decided to pee all over her, he he, he!  Then after my bath, mommy put me down for some tummy time and quickly went to do some laundry.  This is how I looked when she left.

 


 
And this is how she found me.  I rolled from my tummy to my back, can you believe it?  Mommy couldn't believe it until she saw it for herself.  She even caught it on video.

Sleeping like a little angel.

Before he left for work today, daddy gave me a kiss.

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big already! I'll have to meet up with you one of these weekends to see her:)

    ReplyDelete