A look into my world

Monday, May 16, 2011

On the Move

I am nearly on the move, via crawling.  I get up on my hands and knees a lot and rock back and forth.  Mommy thinks that I will be crawling before Memorial Day!  I am not the only one on the move either.  My Mommy ran a half marathon on Sunday in Green Bay.  I am so proud of her for doing this only 8 months after giving birth to me.  Go Mommy!

They are still using balls to try and entice me to crawl, and it's not working, yet.

Getting up on my knees.

Right after Mommy finished her race.

My Auntie Kelly, cousin Lacey, and Grandpa Bob 
also ran the half marathon with Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. It looks very cold where Mommy ran the marathon. I am very proud of her, too. Next year she will be in the "chasing you" marathon. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses little Lyla Mae - share some with Mommy & Daddy, but save the best for you.
    Love,
    Great "Fairy Godmother" Auntie Joie

    ReplyDelete