A look into my world

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lyla Likes...

So, I am still not crawling yet.  Hopefully my next post will include a video of me crawling, or maybe me with some teeth.  I am still toothless, but Mommy thinks they may be popping through any day now.  In the mean time, I wanted to let everyone know about some of the things I like.

I like jumping in my Johnny Jump Up.

I like looking out the window at the lake.

I like sucking my thumb.

I like playing ball with Mommy.

I like eating the ball too.

I like Mommy's iphone.

I like the remote.

I like being cute : )

I finally like to be on my tummy.  Up until recently, I hated being on my tummy, so I never rolled from my back onto my tummy.  Now I know that I can get around by scooting while I am on my tummy, so I frequently roll from my back to my tummy.  Check it out.
Don't let the fussing fool you, I do love being on my tummy now.  
When this was taken, I just needed a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment