A look into my world

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Training Part II

We are back in Wisconsin now and it is snowing : (  I miss Arizona already.  The weather down there was amazing.  It was perfect weather for watching baseball, which I did a lot of.  Here are some more pictures and videos from the trip.
Hangin' out by Uncle Bill's pool in my stroller.

Daddy dipping me in the VERY cold pool.  I couldn't swim in this one, because it was too cold.

Mommy and me sitting by the hotel pool.

Daddy and me by the fountains in Glendale.

Mommy and me in Glendale.

Sitting in Daddy's lap at Maryvale.  This is Mommy's absolute favorite picture of me : )

Watchin' more baseball.

My favorite Brewer!

First sausage race of the year.

Dancing with Daddy to Roll Out the  Barrel.  I think that he was having more fun than me!

Pooped out after a long day at the baseball park.

My first taste of lemon ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment