A look into my world

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Solid Food

I started eating solids foods last week when we got back from Arizona.  I am not that interested in them though.  When Mommy tries to get the spoon in my mouth, I close my lips quite tightly, and when she does manage to get some food in my mouth, I usually spit it out right away.  Needless to say, most of the food ends up on my face.  So far I have tried rice cereal, oatmeal, squash, carrots, prunes and sweet potatoes.  I can't say that I like any of them. 




You can see that mommy has a tough time getting food in my mouth.  She has to make me smile to open up : )

3 comments:

  1. Time to bring out the peas and grits. Oh! & don't forget the ice cream & yogurt. Lyla is so expressive. She is simply adorable, just like her Mommy & Daddy. Love you/ Joie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, tomorrow, you can bring have Corned Beef & Cabbage! Are you going to wear your green sweater? It's a great day for the Irish, Little Miss Lyla Mae O'Kubly.

    Love you,
    Auntie Joie
    aka/Molllie Maguire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wearing my green sweater today!

    ReplyDelete