A look into my world

Friday, September 5, 2014

Florida trip, shawano fair, first day of school!

 MThis summer we got to take a trip to Florida with grandma Kathy and AUNT Linda. We had so much fun swimming in the pool and playing on the ocean!
Dad built me a little pool to sit in on the beach. 
We stayed at the driftwood inn. Dada hasn't been there in twenty years but it still looks the same!
Having lunch at Waldo's.
We saw the most beautiful sunset one evening. Not bad for the east coast.
We spent a lot of time on the beach!
And klara learned how to pole dance! 
Since they had babysitters, mama and dada got to go out for a nice dinner together. 
We had so much fun, and can't wait to go back!
We also got to go to the shawano county fair. 
Me and mama on the swings.
Riding a pony all by my self!
And here I am on my first day at my new school! I just love it here!
Bucket head!

No comments:

Post a Comment