A look into my world

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

School's Out for Summer!



It has been a while since I blogged.  I have been busy spending most of my free time enjoying the wonderful weather that we are having in Wisconsin, finally.  Klara and I have been playing in our play house, splashing in our water table and hanging out on the porch while Daddy works on the yard.  Sometimes we even help him water.  Here are a few pics of us enjoying our yard and porch.
 

We have also been to Shawano a few times, and really enjoy Pa's boat.  Here is a pic of Klara and Mommy's cousin Michael enjoying the lake.
 
We also love to just play in Pa's boat while it is on the boat lift.

I finished my first year of preschool earlier this month, and to celebrate the end of the school year, we had a presentation.  Here is a little video clip of me dancing at my preschool presentation.  I have some pretty great dance moves.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment