A look into my world

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My First Trip to a Movie Theater

I went to my first movie in a theater yesterday. I got to see Monsters University, or as I like to call it, "The new Owski Movie". I had a lot of fun and couldn't contain my excitement at times during the movie. I was really good the first half, but for the second half, the sugar really kicked in, and I couldn't stop talking. 

Picking my seat?


Mommy had to buy me bouncy balls to keep me entertained during the show, but it kind of backfired on her.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun at your first movie, Lyla. I bet you will always remember this day. I went to my fist movie when I was just a little girl like you. It was Snow White. There were a couple of scary parts where I had to sit on my Grandpa Lampman's lap for a little while. but I loved Snow White. She is so beautiful! I still love her best of all!

    Hugs & kisses to you, Klara, and Mommy & Daddy!

    Great Auntie Fairy Godmother,
    JOIE

    ReplyDelete