A look into my world

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Me and Klara spent Memorial Day weekend in Shawano and had a lot of fun together. We spent the lazy mornings in our jammies watching Snoopy, swang in Pa's garage and by the lake, hung out on Pa's new patio, and I even caught my first fish!   
Sisters watching cartoons together in our jammies.


























 
Mae, McLane and Klara being cute in the yard.

Patriotic Klara swinging in Pa's garage.



Me taking a bath in the sink I used to take baths in when I was a baby.  I saw Klara taking a bath in here and I had to do it too : )


Klara realy liked McLane's jumper, so we put her in it next to the trampoline and we realized that she was being a copy cat.

Me looking cool in Daddy's glasses at Symba's.


 
It was an amazing weekend, but very tiring.  I slept almost the whole way home.

1 comment:

  1. I have been away from your Blog for far too long! And when we met in Madison in July we all chattered & laughed so much, I guess we just didn't have time for one on one conversations. I'm so glad I found my way to your news this morning.

    Hugs & kisses to you, Klara, and Mommy & Daddy!

    Great Auntie Fairy Godmother,
    JOIE

    ReplyDelete