A look into my world

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vacation

A couple of weeks ago we were supposed to go on vacation to Yellowstone, but Mommy was too sick to go on a long car ride, so we did a staycation in Shawano.  We visited a dairy farm, and went to Bay Beach in Green Bay while we were up there.  Later in the week we went to the Dells and I rode a REALLY big water slide.  
Petting a barn kitten.

Hangin' with the piggies.

Watching the farmer bring the cows in for milking.

Hangin' with the cows in the barn.

Blowing on dandelions.

Can you help me mommy?
Being a goofis and trying to blow on a regular flower.

You wish you were on this merry-go-round.

Playing with Lacey.


Driving the car all by myself.

 I figured out how to ring the bell all by myself too.

A faster yellow car.

Then I rode a REAL pony!!!

The last thing we rode at Bay Beach was the ferris wheel, and I kinda liked it.
Can you find me in this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment