A look into my world

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

I had a great Easter weekend.  On Saturday I got to color Easter eggs.  I stayed with Pah and Grandma Krisi Saturday night because Mommy and Daddy went to adult Prom.  And then on Easter morning I found my Easter basket that the Easter Bunny left for me.  I got lots of fun things and even some treats.  Then I went to Watertown to visit Grandma Kathy's family, and I got to hunt for Easter eggs with more treats in them.  I had so much fun!
Coloring Easter eggs with Grandma.

My pretty eggs.

A wheelbarrow ride with Pah.

Matching Elmo shirts : )

Playing with Pah and Grandma on Easter eve,

A video of me finding my Easter basket.

Eating a treat from my basket.

Ready to hunt for Easter eggs.

I found a purple one!

Look how full my basket is.

No comments:

Post a Comment