A look into my world

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Texas Part 3

The last two days in San Antonio we spent time downtown on the river walk, checked out the Alamo, visited a Japanese garden and went to the zoo.  The weather was great and we had a great time. Mommy and Daddy even got to spend a night downtown while I stayed with my Grandpa Roger and my Abuela Martha.  It was hard to leave, but we were lucky enough to come back to AMAZING weather in Wisconsin.  It is actually warmer here in Wisconsin than it is in Texas.  I am glad we didn't go down there this week.

Me and Daddy ready to go to the Alamo in our shades.

Walking around downtown with Daddy and Martha.

Being goofy in front of the Alamo.

Checking out the flowers near the Alamo.  
I really liked them and threw a little fit when they made me leave.

With Grandpa Roger and Abuela Martha.

On Grandpa Roger's shoulders.  
We took a ride on the double decker bus behind us.

Checking out more flowers at the Japanese gardens.

My family at the Japanese garden.

Being goofy in my stroller at the zoo.

Riding an elephant statue at the zoo.

Crawling through a tortoise tunnel at the zoo.

It was a long day, so I got really tired at the end of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment