A look into my world

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Failed Christmas Pictures 2nd Edition

Mommy has been trying unsuccessfully to get a good Christmas picture of me this year. The same thing happened last year.  Either I am crying, not looking at the camera, walking away, talking on the phone, or my eyes are closed.

Very unhappy Santa baby : (

I don't want my picture taken!

Enough Mom!!!

Get that camera out of my face!!!!!!!

Even Santa can't make me smile.

Are we done yet?

Talking

Talking on the phone.

Too busy texting.

Eyes closed.

Getting a little closer.


Here are a few more pictures of me from my recent trip to North Carolina.
Being cute in the rental car.

Checking out the fishes.

I colored it all by myself!  Just kidding.

Packers fans with a Bear.

And just a couple more pictures from Thanksgiving.  It was our first Thanksgiving in our new house and Mommy made her first turkey.  Everything turned out great, and the Packers won!
Ducky baby!  Good thing we didn't eat duck for Thanksgiving : )

Does this costume make my butt look big?

Watching Packers on Thanksgiving Day.

Sweet Packer girl.



1 comment:

  1. Well it is always the hardest once you get that special Christmas outfit on! I think they can sense something is up. I remember my niece Jodie trying to take pictures of her little girl dressed up for Christmas ... Every year or year after year, it seemed like a disaster! I think she finally just let her play in & with her dress day after day until it became no big deal. I think she eventually got some good photos, but the dress wasn't of much use by the time Santa came! Anyway! Keep trying, I know that cute little darling will strike a pose sooner of later! Love from Great Auntie Fairy Godmother, Joie

    ReplyDelete