A look into my world

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Getting Close to Walking

I am getting closer to walking every day.  I will finally let them put me behind the walker with out crabbing, and now I am even starting to enjoy walking with the walker.  Here is a video of me proudly walking on the sidewalk with the walker while Grandma and Grandpa watch me.


As you can see, I was wearing my Brewers cheerleader outfit because this was taken during their first NLCS game.  I got to go to their second NLCS game and it was SOOO fun, even though they lost.  Here is a cute pic of me before the game with my pigtails and Brewers gear.  Auntie Mary thinks that I look like baby Shrek, but someone at the game said that I look like Boo from Monstors Inc.  What do you think?

Phone in hand of course.

Me and Mommy and Daddy at the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment