A look into my world

Monday, September 26, 2011

Brewers & Packers Sunday!

To celebrated Mommy's and Auntie Mary's birthdays, we went to the Brewers game yesterday, and of course they won!  Plus, the Packers won!  It was a GREAT day.  I had so much fun tailgating at Miller Park with Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Mary, Unckie Matt, and Grandma Krisi and Grandpa Bob.  It sure was fun watching the NL Central Division Champs!
  
How old is Lyla?  
Or better yet, what place are the Brewers and Packers in?  First!!!

Do you like my socks?

Check out my new front teeth.

Spirit fingers.

Just being cute.




What, it is Miller Park after all : )


Me, Mommy and the Brat!

Me and Mary at the game.
Happy Birthday Auntie Mary!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyla Mae!
    I think you are the Brewer's lucky charm! You are adorable. I love your new teeth. Sorry I missed your birthday. Time just got away from me; But you know I would have loved being at your party.
    I send lots of love, hugs & kisses to you, Mommy & Daddy!
    Auntie Fairy Godmother Joie

    ReplyDelete