A look into my world

Monday, June 13, 2011

1st Place!

I had a great weekend.  Friday, Mommy and Daddy went house hunting, so I hung out with Grandpa Bob all day.  We had a lot of fun and went on three walks!  On Saturday we went down to Illinois to celebrate my Great Grandpa Kuhn's 80th birthday.  Here is a 4 generation picture.


Check out the play table that my Great Uncle Tom gave me.  I LOVE it so much!


On Sunday I went to the Brewers game with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Krisi, Grandpa Bob, Auntie Mary, Uncle Matt, and a bunch of friends.  It was a very exciting game. The Brewers won and took first place in the NL Central!
  

 Pre-game munchies. 

Watchin' the Brewers take 1st place with Daddy.

Mommy and Auntie Mary with their friends at the game.

2 comments:

  1. Love this posting. So many good looking people, including Great-Grandpa Kuhn! Lyla you like just like a baby doll. Too adorable for words! And no wonder, look at that picture of your Mommy and Daddy - such wonderful smiles and so much love. I love them bunches, too; just like I love you./-Great Auntie Fairy Godmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wait! Who is that guy hugging Mommy? He sure doesn't have Daddy's facial hair! Is this a trick? Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete