A look into my world

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Begining to Look a lot like Christmas

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house.  The tree is up, and mommy has been baking, sending out Christmas cards, and wrapping presents.  Last weekend we got a bunch of snow to make it really feel like the Christmas season.  Daddy finally got to putting up the outdoor Christmas decorations yesterday, and I went outside in my snowsuit to help him out.  I had my first experience in the snow!

Happy snow baby.

Helping daddy with Christmas Decorations.

Grandma Krisi has already brought two loads of presents up to Shawano. 
My shirt is sooooo true!

Still working on sitting up straight.

1 comment:

  1. Little Lyla Mae, I just love you so much! I mean a great big bunch of so much!!!!!!!!

    You sure look happier than I did when I was first introduced to snow. You are certainly your Mommy & Daddy's girl.

    We received your Calendar on Friday. It was a great hit and timed just right, as I had cataract surgery on my second eye that day & now I can see so many beautiful things! And of course you are one of them!

    Your Uncle Gayle noted right away that you look like your Mommy, which you surely do! But I pointed out you have Daddy's eyelashes. And they are something to behold! You will be the biggest flirt in Shawano, if you aren't already.

    Signing off from Sunny Naples, where the Palm Trees Sway and Christmas Decorations and Carols abound.

    I love you .... Give kisses to Mommy & Daddy and Grandma Kathy, but save the best for yourself!

    Auntie Fairy God Mother,
    Joie

    ReplyDelete