A look into my world

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grandmas are the Best!

My Grandma Krissi has been around since I was born, and has been very helpful to mommy and daddy.  She cooked, cleaned, and even took care of me a couple times at night when I was fussy and mommy needed to sleep.  Mommy is SO thankful for all her help.  She has to leave today, and we will all be sad to see her go.  Thankfully, Grandma Kathy is around now to help out for a few days. 

I went out to eat for the first time last night at Luigi's with mommy, daddy, and both of my Grandmas.  I was so good and never fussed.  I am also doing really well sleeping at night.  Last night mommy was able to get over 7 hours of sleep, and she is very happy today.

We are all so thankful for the loving and supportive family that we have.  Here are a couple of pictures of me with my grandmas.
Me and Grandma Krissi

Me and Grandma Kathy

And here are a few more pictures of me.  Some people have been asking for more pictures, so here they are.





 This one is for great uncle Mike!

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll!! Congratulations to you both.
    Catrina

    ReplyDelete